Ultimus Holdings – We are a leading provider of construction and property development solutions. At Ultimus Construction, we deliver highly innovative and sustainable products driven by our greatest assets – our carefully selected people and cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Reviewing of documents for quality control evaluations
- Supervision of project team
- Managing sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance;
- Coordination and maintenance of project schedule
- Meeting with clients
- Coordinating with consultants
- Meeting with suppliers and vendors
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Overseeing construction phases of projects
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Ensuring close-out documentation and project archives are complete
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project director
- Accomplishing construction project results by defining project purpose and scope, calculating resources required, establishing standards and protocols, allocating resources, scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors, evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions, resolving design problems, evaluating and implementing change orders
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Occasional travel required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.