Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We focus on enterprise web and mobile (Android & iOS) solutions, business intelligence and analytics solutions, enterprise portals and systems integration. We work with private organizations and government bodies to deliver solutions in various industries including healthcare, real estate, financial services, manufacturing, and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Backend Developer
- We are looking for experienced Java developers primarily responsible for building web application backends. This role involves implementing enterprise application logic, back-end services, web services, algorithms and database integration.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to work with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate application requirements, storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end and mobile app developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Java codes and modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs on new and existing applications
- Help maintain code quality and organization by doing code reviews.
Requirements / Skills
- Highly proficient in the java language for solving complex algorithmic problems
- Vast experience with the popular Spring / Spring Boot Java web application framework
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency and threading in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, JPA and REST web services in Java / Springboot
- Familiarity with the usage of ORM technologies e.g. Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Experience in using Java with both SQL and NoSQL databases especially Redis and MongoDB
- Understanding of database migration and seeding in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support complex business processes
- Good understanding of programming conventions for writing secure, easily readable and maintainable Java code
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development and automated testing libraries like Junit, Mockito
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good grasp of other languages such as PHP or NodeJs is a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with Java messaging with tools like JMS, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka is a distinct advantage
- B.Sc. or HND holder.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.