Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Personnel
- The Information Technology personnel reports to the Business Managers, manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new IT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
Applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Applicant incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in PDF or Word Doc. as attachment, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail